You've already customized your ride with a splitter or spoiler, and now you want to adjust the performance to become more aerodynamic. The pair of California Pony Cars Universal Black Adjustable Front Splitter and Rear Spoiler Support Rods offers an additional two inches of adjustability on both ends and can be conveniently done without removal. This lightweight design is made in the USA with a 180-degree eyelet swivel head that reinforces the support rods for extra durability and functionality.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in Multiple Hex Body Lengths
- Each Length has 2" of Adjustability On Both Ends
- CNC Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum Hex Body
- Convenient 180-degree Eyelet Swivel Heads
- Reverse Threads Allow Adjustment without Removal
- Stainless Steel Hardware with Lock Nuts
- Durable Black Powder-Coated Finish
- Lightweight Universal Design
- Made in the USA
- 4” (CPC Part Number: BOD-000-148)
- 5-5/8” (CPC Part Number: BOD-000-147)
- 8” (CPC Part Number: BOD-000-149)
Tech Tip: The 5-5/8” length option can be used as direct replacements on the 2012-2013 Boss 302 Laguna Seca Front Splitter.
These Universal Black Support Rods (a.k.a. Turnbuckles) from California Pony Cars are typically found on high-performance front splitter or rear spoiler applications. CJ Pony Parts also recommends usage for rear diffusers or other body panels that may require additional bracing due to aggressive aerodynamics in custom performance applications. Further customize your ride with the support needed from quality, durable materials, with your choice of hex body length.