CarTech Book How To Rebuild Ford 429 And 460 Big Block Engine
CarTech How to Rebuild Ford 429 and 460 Big Block Engines Book.
If you’re looking for a supplemental text to assist in your 429 or 460 Ford 385/LIMA-series engine, this revised edition of CarTech’s SA162 How to Rebuild Ford 429 and 460 Big Block Engines penned by Charles R. Morris is the perfect edition to your instructional information. A home garage project can be daunting for the most experienced of mechanics, but this book will ensure you have instructions at your fingertips that don’t depend on Wi-Fi connectivity.
Features and Benefits:
- Written by Charles R. Morris
- Exclusively covers 429 and 460 Ford 385/LIMA-series engines
- Step-by-step instructions
- More the 600 color photos
- Special chapter featuring performance modifications and upgrades
- Paperback cover
- 144 pages
With a length of 144 pages, this supplemental text is printed in a paperback edition. In addition to the step-by-step instructions, this book features over 600 color photos and a special chapter on performance modifications and upgrades. All in all, this book will ease your project and ensure you have the answers to your questions before they are asked!
Table of Contents (TOC):
- Chapter 1: Determining the Need to Rebuild Your Engine
- Chapter 2: Preparation and Removal
- Chapter 3: Engine Disassembly
- Chapter 4: Inspection and Parts Cleaning
- Chapter 5: Machining and Parts Selection
- Chapter 6: Assembly
- Chapter 7: The Boss 429
- Chapter 8: 335-Series (351-ci Cleveland) Engines
- Chapter 9: Engine Installation, Start-UP and Break-In
A lot of Mustang owners like to tackle upgrades and repairs on their own, but not every owner knows every little detail about how to complete all of these tasks. However, CarTech offers every Mustang owner books to help them complete practically any job.
Order this CarTech SA162 How to Rebuild Ford 429 and 460 Big Block Engines Book today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: