Vortech 20th Anniversary Edition Supercharger Tuner Kit in Black for 2011-2012 Mustang GTs.
To commemorate Vortech's 20 years of producing the highest quality and most reliable supercharging systems in the industry, they are celebrating with the release of a limited run of 100 “Anniversary Edition” Series Supercharging Systems.
These systems will be truly unique with a gorgeous stealthy black finish on the supercharger, ducting and intercoolers, and will also feature a special numbered Anniversary serial tag on the supercharger. These systems are likely to be highly sought-after and a sure way for the true performance enthusiast and real Vortech fan alike to set themselves far apart from the rest of the pack.
These elite systems will be available with the industry leading, 78% adiabatic efficient self-lubricated V-3 Si-Trim Supercharger, and will also include the air charger cooler. Vortech's V-3 Si-Trim compressor with a 3.60" drive pulley, is able to produce 605 HP and 473 lb/ft* torque at 7.5-8.5 PSI at red-line on a stock engine.
What better way to recognize Vortech's many successes in the aftermarket during their first 20 years, than with a customized, limited edition series of kits ushering in the next generation of best-sellers! You’d better get yours on order now, because you can expect these systems to sell out almost immediately!
Supercharger Kit Includes:
- High flow Roto-Molded duct
- Silicone sleeves and reducers for inlet and discharge
- Stainless steel clamps for inlet and discharge
- Breather hose provisions for auto and manual transmission
- Replacement engine coolant reservoir, coolant pipe and hose assemblies
- Billet aluminum and steel supercharger mounting brackets
- Welded air-to-air charger cooler 24” X 13” X 3.5”
- Mandrel bent 3" tubing
- 98mm MAF housing configured for 'blow-through' use
- Vortech Maxflow race bypass valve with filter
*Tuner kits DO NOT include fuel pump, injectors and ECU programmer. Customer ECU programming required.