- Stops Excessive Vibration
- Reduces Road Noise
- Easy Installation
- Aluminum Backed Butyl Layer
Make sure you get your Mustang restoration project done just right and pick up a roll of Dynamat DynaTape! This aluminum finishing tape is a great way to finish off your Mustang since it's incredibly versatile and can be used for a number of different projects.
Features & Benefits:
- Aluminum Finishing Tape
- 1-1/2" Wide, 2mm Thick, 30' Long
- Used with Dynamat to Seal Seams, Hold Down Loose Wires and More
- Transparent and Pressure-Sensitive Acrylic Peel-and-Stick Adhesive
- Helps Deaden the Sounds of Exterior Noise and Helps Increase the Quality of Your Stereo's Sound
- Can be Installed on Any Non-Visible Metal Surface Inside Your Vehicle, Like Floors, Doors, Roofs and More
- Simple Installation: Cut, Put into Place and Use a Roller to Adhere It
- One Roll Included
This Dynamat DynaTape is 1-1/2" wide, 2mm thick and 30' long. It's usually used with Dynamat to seal seams, hold down loose wires or contain unwanted butyl migration to give your Mustang a more complete and finished appearance. It has transparent, pressure-sensitive acrylic peel-and-stick adhesive that helps deaden exterior noise, which will help increase the quality of your stereo's sound! But DynaTape can also be used elsewhere too, like your floors, kick panels, doors, roof, trunk or hood: just about anywhere that's a non-visible metal surface. All you have to do to install this tape is cut it, put it where you want it to go and use a roller to help it adhere to the surface. That's it!
Order Dynamat DynaTape for your vehicle from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: