Battery Tender Junior 12V Battery Charger for 1965-1998 Automobiles with 12V Batteries.
Every Battery Tender Battery Charger®, regardless of its size, uses a programmed microprocessor that will correctly charge a battery then automatically switch to a maintenance/float mode when the charge is complete. Combined with the convenient quick-connect feature, you will easily be able to maintain the batteries in all your vehicles. You just set it, and forget it.
The Battery Tender Junior is much more than a trickle charger. It is a charger with a brain. Lightweight, compact and fully automatic, the Battery Tender Junior is very easy to use, especially in small spaces. It will keep your battery fully charged so that it is ready to go when you are.
Battery Tender Junior Features:
- Perfect for lead-acid, flooded or sealed maintenance-free batteries (AGM and gel cell).
- Complete 4-step charge: Initialization, Bulk Charge, Absorption Mode, Float Mode.
- Automatically switches to float / maintenance voltage after fully charging the battery.
- If the battery voltage drops too far under load, full charger output power resumes.
- Includes a set of alligator clip connectors to clamp onto your battery terminals and a set of ring terminals to directly connect to that hard to reach battery.
- Solid state two color LED indicates stage of charger.
- Spark proof.
- Reverse polarity protected.
- 12' output cord.
- Can also be used on that motorcycle, lawn mower, snow mobile or boat with a 12 volt battery.
*Not recommended for 1999 and newer cars because of the constant draw that their advanced electric systems require; use the Battery Tender Plus instead.