Product DescriptionHooker Ceramic Coated Super Comp 1-3/4" Long Tube Headers to fit 1965-1970 351W Engine Swaps.
Hooker Headers, the best single improvement you can make to your classic muscle car, has a complete line of engine swap headers for popular engine swaps. Hooker swap Headers and mounts, when used together, are designed to provide an exact fit and add the extra horsepower and torque the serious enthusiast demands.
Super Comp Header Features:
- Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating
- Include gaskets and bolts
- 1-3/4” primaries with a 3” collector
- Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocity
- Mandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow
- Light weight & sturdy 18 gauge tubing
- Long transition collector for decreased back pressure
- 5/16” machined flanges for a perfect seal
- Industry’s best welds for durability
- Designed for optimal performance
- Will fit AOD transmission, but will not fit AODE
- Power steering will require a slave cylinder lowering bracket(SCB)
- 1964 and 1965 will need to upgrade to the 1966+ engine frame brackets and motor mounts(MMK6 or MMK7)
If under hood temperatures are an issue, we recommend using Hooker’s Metallic Ceramic Thermal Barrier Coating, which features a polished high-luster finish. The coating, applied inside and out, is corrosion and heat resistant up to 1600°F. Holding exhaust temperatures inside the header not only reduces under-hood temperatures but increases the exhaust gas velocity, producing more horsepower.
- Not Yet Rated
- 0 Reviews
You Might Also Like
Retail Price: $680.59
CJ's Low Price: $579.99
CJ's Low Price: $22.99