Trick Flow Track Max Hydraulic Roller Camshaft with .542/.563 Valve Lift for all 1986-1995 5.0L Mustangs.
Specifically designed to match the power characteristics of Trick Flow® cylinder heads, these Track Max® cams for 5.0L Ford engines offer state-of-the-art power at an affordable price. Starting as premium blank cores, the cams are checked for the proper hardness and then precision-ground to exacting tolerances. Instead of creating a steep, narrow powerband that falls off very quickly, the cams' powerband achieves maximum area under the curves of the Twisted Wedge® heads.
Trick Flow Track Max Camshaft Specifications:
- Cam Style: Hydraulic roller tappet
- Basic Operating RPM Range: 2,500-6,000
- Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 224
- Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 232
- Duration at 050 inch Lift: 224 intake/232 exhaust
- Advertised Intake Duration: 293
- Advertised Exhaust Duration: 290
- Advertised Duration: 293 intake/290 exhaust
- Intake Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.542 in.
- Exhaust Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.563 in.
- Valve Lift with Factory Rocker Arm Ratio: 0.542 intake/0.563 exhaust
- Lobe Separation (degrees): 112
- Computer-Controlled Compatible: No
- Grind Number: HR-236/359-2S1-10
- Valve Springs Required: Yes
- Compression: 9.5:1 minimum
- Street/Strip Use: Fair idle, good mid-range power
- Quantity: Sold individually
*Calibrated mass airflow meter required.
*2,500-3,000 RPM stall converter or manual transmission with 3.55 and higher gear recommended.