DEI Floor And Tunnel Shield Heat Barrier Sheet
- Withstands Up To 1750F
- Dimpled Aluminum Construction
- Limits Heat Transfer
- Protects Against Road Debris
DEI Heat Barrier Sheet Floor And Tunnel Shield.
Overheating and heat transfer to susceptible areas in your classic car or truck can become a real problem over time, especially during the summer months. Made from a 10 mil aluminum face that’s bonded to a 1/8” composite glass-fiber cover, the Floor and Tunnel Shield is an all-purpose, highly-thermally resistant heat barrier sheet that can be applied to numerous areas in your vehicle and protect said areas from high temperatures. Capable of withstanding up to 1750F total and 450F on the adhesive side, DEI’s Floor and Tunnel Shield keeps you safe from damage from high temperatures, as well as track and road debris.
Features and Benefits:
- Adhesive side withstands 450F, heat barrier sheet handles 1750F total
- 3/16” thick and bonded to a 1/8” glass-fiber cover
- Prevents damage from track and road debris, and high temperatures
- Easy to cut and custom fit onto surfaces like aluminum, metal, plastic, and carbon fiber
- Limits heat transfer onto sensitive areas like fire walls, floorboards, fuel cells, transmission tunnels
- Dimpled, 10 mil aluminum face reflects and insulates from any heat source
- Protection for painted body parts and engine compartments
- Made in the USA
- Available in 21” x 24” and 42” x 48” lengths
Effectively limit the heat that is produced onto floorboards, fuel cells, transmission tunnels, firewalls, and other heat-susceptible areas. Protecting these vital areas shouldn’t come at a huge cost. DEI heat barrier sheet is designed to last, be cost-effective, and extremely versatile in its application. This heat barrier sheet is safe to be used on many kinds of surfaces, such as carbon fiber, aluminum, metal, plastic, and more. While only 3/16” thick, the amount of thermal protection offered by this heat shield is essential to the longevity of any vehicle.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years: