Mustang Ford Racing Cylinder Block Boss 302 Big Bore 8.2" Deck
Part Number: M-6010-B302BB
Ford Racing Boss 302 Big Bore Cylinder Block with an 8.2" Deck for Ford Mustangs.
The legend is reborn with this all new 302 block. Stronger than the original, this makes a great foundation for 8.2" deck projects.
Cylinder Block Features:
- 4.125" bore capacity, finished at 4.115” rough bore
- 8.2" deck height, finished at 8.200" plus .010" to .015"
- Maximum recommended stroke 3.400"
- Splayed 4-bolt main on 2, 3, 4, main caps
- 2-bolt main on first and fifth main caps
- Main bearing bores finished to low limit
- Finished lifter bores
- Machined to accept factory roller lifter guides and lifter guide retainer
- Fits factory Mustang oil pan with custom oil pickup tube
- Revised oiling and cooling system passageways
- Siamese bore with drilled coolant crossover holes
- Increased bulkhead material
- Threaded core and galley plugs (straight thread port plugs with O-ring)
- Requires special length head bolts (M6065BOSS) or head studs (M6014BOSS)
- Recommended with M6049X306/307/Z304DA heads
- Designed for M6049X306//X307/C3/D3/Z304DA cylinder heads
- Uses common OD cam bearings M6261J351/R351
- Unique cam plug M6026S351 included
- M6051S331 or M6051CP331 head gasket recommended
- Weighs approximately 175 lbs.
*Not designed for production 302/351W or M-6049-Y302/Y303/X302/X303/X304/X305 cylinder heads.