From carbureted to EFI pressures, naturally aspirated or forced induction, the X1 Bypass Regulator (13303) from Aeromotive will serve your fuel system well. It is designed to span the entire range of low and high pressure applications, providing the dependable fuel flow and pressure control you’ve come to expect from Aeromotive.
Features and Benefits:
- Base fuel pressure adjustable from 35-75 PSI
- Vacuum/Boost reference capability
- 1:1 rising rate for forced induction engines
- Gasoline, ethanol, alcohol and diesel compatible
- 2 – ORB -08 inlet/outlet ports on the sides
- 1 – ORB-08 return port on the bottom port
- 1 – 1/8″ NPT Gauge Port with plug
- 1/16″ NPT Boost Port with 5/32″ hose barb
- 0.188″ bypass with matching spring and poppet
- Handles up to 150 GPH with AN-08 return line
- Suitable for any Aeromotive Pump up to A1000
- Mounting bracket included (not shown)
- Made in the USA
The X1 Series provides flexible performance that grows as your fuel system grows. You can easily switch back and forth between EFI or carburetor setups at will, without having to purchase another regulator. Simply get the correct conversion kit for your pump and pressure range (sold separately), and you can swap out the internal parts while leaving the regulator mounted and plumbed as is.
While versatility is one of the X1’s greatest assets, it is far from the only new design feature. Utilizing larger (3) -8AN ORB inlet/outlet/return ports to accommodate increased flow, at the same time Aeromotive reduced overall size and the weight by 33 percent.
The new X1 design eliminates the compromise common to other convertible regulator designs, with the optimization of all internal components including the diaphragm/poppet, spring and bypass seat, the X1 delivers all of the performance and features you expect from an application specific bypass regulator, regardless of what you decide to do with your induction system tomorrow. Above and beyond the expected performance, you still have the amenities like a 1/8” NPT gauge port and 1:1 ratio boost reference port for forced induction applications.
Tech Tip: Compatible with X1 High-Flow EFI Conversion kit (13014), X1 Carb Conversion kit (13014) and the X1 EFI Service Kit (13013).
Please Note: EFI Bypass Regulator is designed for use with Return-Style Systems ONLY.