Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator Pro Series EFI Extreme Flow 2-Port Adjustable
- Regulates 2.5-5.0 GPM Pumps
- Includes High Pressure Spring
- Vacuum and Boost Referencing
- Gas/ E85/ Methanol Capable
Aeromotive Pro Series EFI Extreme Flow 2-Port Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator.
This Extreme Flow EFI Regulator is designed for the most demanding fuel system applications. It is made for use with Eliminator, Pro-Pump and Dual A1000 fuel systems, or any pump up to 5 GPM.
Features and Benefits:
- Extreme Flow Design optimized for the Eliminator, Pro-Pump and Dual A1000 fuel systems
- Suitable for Mechanical pumps up to 5.0 GPM
- Compact, 2-Port Body with dual AN-10 inlet/outlet ports and one AN-10 return port
- High Flow 0.313″ Valve/Seat, optimized for larger electric pumps in the 2.5-5.0 GPM flow range
- Dual Springs expand pressure range while maintaining a low profile and reduced weight
- Standard spring (installed) supports 30-75 PSI base fuel pressure
- High Pressure spring (included) supports 75-120 PSI base fuel pressure
- Vacuum and boost reference on a 1:1 ratio
- Compatible with gasoline, ethanol and methanol
- Made in the USA
This regulator features a compact, 2-Port Body with dual AN-10 inlet/outlet ports and one AN-10 return port. With a 0.313” High Flow Valve and Seat, it's able to handle High Flow Fuel Pumps. Dual Springs expand operating pressure range while maintaining a low profile and reduced weight. The standard spring (installed) supports 30-75 PSI base fuel pressure, while the High Pressure spring (included) supports 75-120 PSI base fuel pressure. This regulator supports vacuum and boost reference on a 1:1 ratio with PSI.
Tech Tip: Systems where an electric pump is desired and where base pressure exceeds 70-PSI should run two pumps of similar flow rate, in series.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Mustang years: